Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My mother's day gift from Mama




This is the Tribeca Tote Bebop that I got on sale from Rustan's Cebu with the gift money Mama gave me for Mother's Day :-) I got this after my second visit to the store, which had its mid-year sale. I recently saw a copy in the Koreans' stalls in downtown, but figured that I should get the genuine item with Ma's gift. This went for P2,000, down from its original price of P2,950. With the sale price, I could have bought two LV imitations. But after chewing my lip, I decided on the Le Sport Sac tote. When I came back on a Friday, this was the last piece left (there had been two identical totes the day before). Taking this as a sign (my sister knows this feeling :-), I got the LSS and have not regretted it. I brought this with me to Manila, along with other bags. I placed some toiletries and a book. It's handy and soft and light. It's not going to replace my Tigna but I plan to use this as a tote for bringing my sip bottle and books. Nana will surely comment when she sees me with two bags :-)

No comments: